The Influence Of Pandemic Educational Policy Implementation Toward Learning Effectiveness (Case Study at SMK NU Al-Farisi Tarogong Kaler Garut)
This study aims to determine the influence of pandemic educational policy implementation toward the effectiveness of learning at SMK NU Alfarisi Tarogong Kaler Garut. The method used on this study is the Pearson correlation research method because this analysis used a way of correlating each item's score with the total score. The data processing technique uses validity test, reliability test, simple regression analysis, correlation coefficient, and coefficient of determination assisted by SPSS 22 program. Hypothesis testing technique used t test. To determine the influence of pandemic educational policy implementation toward the effectiveness of learning then correlation coefficient test, determination test and hypothesis testing were carried out. Based on the results of the study, showing that the implementation of pandemic educational policy was not significantly influential on the effectiveness of learning by 14.1% while the remaining 85.9% was influenced by other factors which are not examined on this study. Calculation of the correlation coefficient between the implementation of pandemic educational policy and the effectiveness of learning was 37.6% ranging from 0.20-0.399. It means that the correlation between X variable (implementation of pandemic educational policy) to Y variable (learning effectiveness) is low and the hypothesis test is -2.223 while the t table is 2,042. The value proves that the value < which means that H0 is accepted and Ha is rejected meaning that the influence of educational policy implementation has no significant effect on the effectiveness of learning.
Aprilia, J., Sumampow, I., & Undap, G. (2021). The Implementation of Government Policy in Conducting Covid-19 Health Protocol at Kecamatan Pineleng. Jurnal Governance, 1(2), 1–8.
Atmosudirjo, S. P. (2010). General Administration and Management (Volume II). Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
Dunne, R. (2014). The Effective Learning (Translation). Jakarta: Grasindo.
Hanifah, R., Nurul, S., Chitta, F., & Rizal, M. (2021). The Importance of Learning Skills in the 21st Century as Demands in Human Resource Development. Journal of Education 12(1), 29–40.
Harsono. (2020). The Implementation of Politic and Policy . Bandung: PT Mutiara Sumber Widya.
Jamaluddin, D., Ratnasih, T., Gunawan, H., & Panjiah, E. (2020). Online Learning During the Covid-19 Pandemic For Prospective Teachers: Barriers, Solutions, and Projections. Scientific Writing, Research Institute and Community Service UIN Sunan Gunung Djati, 1–8.
Kania, I., Geusan, G., Raturahmi, L., Ulumudin, A., Rustiana, E., & Budiman, M. (2019). The Analysis Of The Village Law Implementation Policy By Using Edward III Model Approach In Garut. Regional Dynamic: Journal of Policy and Business Science, 1(1).
Kawengian, A., Pati, A., & Kasenda, V. (2018). I Implementation of Government Policy on Village Fund Allocation (A Study in Tempok Selatan Village, Tompaso District). Executive Journal, 1(1), 1–10.
Nugroho, R. (2021). K Public Policy: Policy Implementation and Control. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
Nursofwa, R. F., Sukur, M. H., Kurniadi, B. K., & . H. (2020). Handling Health Services During the Covid-19 Pandemic From the Perspective of Health Law. Inicio Legis, 1 (1), 1–17.
Putera Astomo. (2021). Politik Hukum Penyelenggaraan Sistem Pendidikan Nasional yang Responsif di Era Globalisasi. Masalah-Masalah Hukum, No.2(50), 172–183.
Rothan, H. (2020). Byrareddy SN. The epidemiology and pathogenesis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. Journal of Autoimmunity. Academic Press.
Sekarana, U. (2011). Research Methods For Business (The Research Method in Business). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sinambela, L. P. (2006). Reforming Public Service. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Sugiyono. (2017). Administrative Research Methods Equipped with R & D Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Kemendikbud Circular No. 4 of 2020. Implementation of Educational Policies in an Emergency Period for the Spread of Corona Virus Disease Covid 19
West Java Provincial Government Circular Letter of Education Office Number 443/3302-Set.Disdik concerning the implementation of Teaching and Learning Activities in Education Units in West Java.
Regulation of the Minister of National Education No. 63 of 2009 concerning Education Quality Assurance System
W Wiguna, R., Sutisnawati, A., & Lyesmaya, D. (2020). Analysis of Online-Based Student Learning Processes in Low Classes During the Covid-19 Pandemic. Perseda Journal, III(2), 75–79.
Winarno, B. (2007). Public Policy: Theory and Process. Yogyakarta: Medpess (IKAPI Member).
Zainal, S. (2012). Public Policy Jakarta: Salemba Humanika.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.